V Steaming Herbs
What is V Steaming?
Also known as Yoni Steaming, the V Steaming practice has been around in many cultures for thousands of years. A lady sits or squats over a bowl of raw herbs, flowers and roots steeped in boiled spring water for 10 to 20 minutes. The warm steam carrying the healing botanical properties penetrates deep into your skin and is directly absorbed into the blood circulating the reproductive organs. This practice helps with a variety of concerns and aliments that affect majority of women in today's society. Think of it as a steam cleaning for your vagina, she will thank you later!
Not So Basic B*tch- What started out as a simple, basic blend turned into an all-in-one, powerful combination. Nourishing and cleansing, this is perfect for regular maintenance or as part of a self care regimen. We have covered everything from balancing hormones, revitalizing energy and circulation to deeply cleansing the tissues and preventing bacterial invasion.
- Balances PH Level and Hormones
- Regulates Menses and Reduces Cramping
- Helps Prevents Odor and Infections, Yeast and BV especially
- Soothing, Calming, Anti-Inflammatory
- Antibiotic, Astringent, Anti-oxidant, Anti-fungal Properties
- Tightens, Tones and Detoxifies Vaginal Tissues
- Increases Lubrication and Enhances Libido
- Treats Fibroids, Cysts, and Toxic Build Up
- Restore Flow, Energy Balance and Internal Flora
- Increase Circulation and Strengthens Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Reawaken Cycle, Induce Healing and Renewal
DO NOT Steam if you are pregnant, have active bleeding, have an open cut or sore, have an IUD, or any untreated infections or concerns.
DO NOT Steam in a plastic bowl or in a toilet (clean or not)
ONLY USE GLASS, METAL OR CERAMIC BOWLS AND POTS.
Please consult a doctor before trying any new health or hygiene practice.